Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pelosi Admits She Supports Legally Killing Babies

Red State points out the following from an Ellen Goodman column about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi:

Pelosi was not plucked from the kitchen to Congress. The stay-at-home mom label may be politically correct these days but technically incorrect. Pelosi, offspring of a political family, was always involved in a campaign, she says, "no matter how little my babies were, if I was wheeling them in a carriage or carrying them in my stomach."


Did you catch that? Pelosi called what was in her stomach "babies," not fetuses or cellular globs. I wish someone in the MSM would follow up on this and ask Pelosi if she meant what she said, and if so, how she can continue to justify favoring legalized abortion (i.e., the legal killing of human babies while still fully or partially in the womb). Don't worry. I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: