Pages

Wednesday, May 08, 2002

In the event anyone reads this, here's a little background info about myself. I'm a brand new attorney working for a nonprofit civil rights organization called the Pacific Justice Institute in Sacramento, CA. Most of my time is spent on religious rights cases in the areas of education, employment and land use. I do, however, occasionally have to field long-winded calls from loonie tunes who think the government is "out to get them". The pay is meager (I could probably make more as a waiter at Denny's) but the work I do is important insofar as I am helping a lot of people preserve their inalienable right to pursue religious truth (even though, most of the time, it isn't Catholic). Besides, I'm single, so I really don't have to worry a lot about finances.

No comments: