Pages

Friday, July 12, 2002

A couple of days ago, Amy Welborn posted a story on how some parishoners in Ohio had refused to call for the oustering of a priest who had molested a 14-year old girl. I posted a comment expressing my lack of surprise at this if the parish in question was one where people regularly held hands during the "Our Father", received communion in the hand, left Mass right after communion, applauded after Mass, and encouraged the use of altar girls. To me, all of these are signs of dissent and heterodoxy. Well, this guy Jim read my comments and felt the need to send me some e-mail for which I sent a response (the last message is chronologically listed first here).

----------------
Let's put it this way: you got the full extent of communications from me
that I felt was worth my time.

Go pray to you idol, Pio Nono.

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Ho
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 4:31 PM
To: McCrea, Jim
Subject: Re: YOU ARE A DISTURBED MAN

Is that the best you can do?

The fact that you felt the need to use quotation marks tells me that you
are a relativist who has no qualms toward fomenting dissent.
Theologically, there is a word to describe people like you -- Protestant.

--- "McCrea, Jim" wrote:
> Your version of what is "orthodox" and "hetrodox" in Catholicism is
> sadly
> skewed.
>
>
> Jim McCrea
> E-mail: jim.mccrea@elan.com
---------------------

As any objective observor can see, Jim is pretty feeble minded. I'm praying he isn't Catholic, and I'm also praying for his conversion to the truth.

No comments: