Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2002

Whenever I'm bored, I like to do random Google searches on people I once knew at my Southern California high school. It's kind of fun to see some of the results I get. Here's the homepage of Mark Torrance who, as you will see, was easily the most brainy guy in the class (enrollment at a California public school notwithstanding). Here's a webpage made in homage to my high school by an interesting fellow by the name of Mark Yale. Finally, included in this 2000 article about a free clinic in San Francisco is a quote from a gal by the name Marlene Cambra. I'm not entirely certain if this Marlene is the same one I knew in high school (I never knew her to be fluent in Japanese, even though she is part Japanese) but it is kind of interesting to see that this clinic is in the same neighborhood where my grandparents live. I'll have to drop by there one of these days to see if she still volunteers there.

No comments: