Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

The Job Has Its Funny Moments

As an attorney who, for the remaining 2 1/2 months at least, primarily focuses on defending religious liberties, I get contacted by a good number conspiracy kooks. The most recent contact was from some guy who claims that the Dalai Lama and practioners of Buddhism were responsible for 9/11, and not the Islamic terrorists who were apparently under their insidious control. I'm not making this up. The guy's explanation for how the DL and Buddhists manipulated the terrorists is a bit unclear, but it has something to do with a mixture of sand and urine and them throwing it into the Potomac River. Anyway, whenever I get these kind of calls or e-mails, I'm reminded of how thankful to God I should be on the vocation that He has inspired me to pursue. Really.

No comments: