Pages

Monday, November 17, 2003

Yeah, but You're the Wrong Kind

Unlike former NBA Star Charles Barkley, the incredibly slutty acting Brittany Spears embraces her status as a role model.

In a radio interview to be broadcast Monday, the 21-year-old pop star said parents should not be worried if their children want to copy her. (...)

Spears, who kissed Madonna at the MTV Video Music Awards, also talked about her relationship with the singer, saying there was a special connection between them.

"She's like my godmother in a way. I don't listen to that many people, I'm a very stubborn person. When someone tells me not to do something, I do it, that's just my rebellious nature," Spears said.


I think she actually meant to say Madonna is a "role model" since godmothers are bascially supposed to provide authoritative direction to their godchildren. Although seriously misguided and shallow, at least Brittany hasn't in all seriousness misidentified Chicken of the Sea as chicken (a la fellow hoochie girl singer Jessica Simpson)--- yet.

No comments: