Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Don't See Nothin'

For about five months now, I've been commuting from Orange County to San Bernardino County for a new job. So I figured since tomorrow is a Holy Day of Obligation, and I have to be all the way out in the Inland Empire for work, I'd go to a parish near my office for Mass. Not being familiar with the area, I naturally went to the website for the San Bernardino Diocese. Try as I might, however, I can't find any mention on the site of tomorrow being the Feast of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. Therefore, I have no idea if the local parishes are going to be on their Holy Day Mass schedule. Rather than take a chance, I'm just going to go to the morning Mass at Holy Family Cathedral in Orange County, and arrive about a half hour later for work.

No comments: