Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Class of '87

It's been a while since I've done it, but Amy Welborn has kind of inspired me to google some people I knew in high school to see where they might be in life today. Here's what I was able to find:

For some reason, I'm not surprised he has a tattoo.

Absolutley no surprise that he's doing what he's doing. (Kind of funny, though, that I found him on the same business networking website as the guy above).

I indirectly keep in touch with him through a relative.

Haven't had any luck finding any of the gals I knew in my graduating class, probably because most of them are married now and have changed their names.

T-minus two years until my 20th year reunion. Yikes!

Update: Although this guy (scroll all the way down)was into theater and acting back in high school, he was a fairly decent cross country and long distance runner as well.

No comments: