Pages

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Coming Back Soon

I've been gone for a while, but I plan to start blogging again real soon. One thing I'm considering is doing a series of posts on specific California state court judges that I have either appeared before or heard about. Suffice it to say, if I decide to do this series, most of these posts will be critical, and several will outright recommend throwing a judge off the bench via the ballot box.

There's a whole lot of incompetence in the California judiciary that has resulted in the needless harming of lives and which has cost all of us untold millions in taxes. The best way that I can think of to help reform this pervasive problem is to expose it on this here blog.

1 comment:

Mark D. said...

Sounds great. I would really like to see you blogging more regularly. Sure is difficult when you've got a demanding job, though. I look forward to reading your posts if you resume more frequent blogging.

Hey, I've started a Twitter page under my real name. I'm going to follow you -- if you want to return the favor, it would be most appreciated.